Kasa Smart Plug by TP-Link, WiFi Outlet, Works with Amazon Alexa (Echo and Echo Dot), Google Home and Samsung SmartThings, Wireless Smart Socket Remote Control Timer Switch, No Hub Required(HS100)
Control electronics from anywhere using your phone with the Kasa Smart WiFi Plug. You can turn devices on/off, check status, create schedules and set timers using the Kasa app. Gain peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Use away-mode to make it look like you are home when you travel and have lights turn on/off at set times to conserve energy and save on your next bill. With power consumption, the smart plug can tell users how much electricity an electronic device used yesterday, last week, last month and even last year. Add voice control to any electronic device by pairing with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Smart Wi-Fi Plug with Energy Monitoring – HS110(2nd Generation)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Compatibility – Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for Voice Control
- No Hub Required – Works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub. System Requirements: Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 10 or higher
- Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you use the free Kasa app on your phone
- Energy Monitoring – Analyse a device’s real-time and historical power consumption
- Scheduling and Away Mode – Schedule the smart plug to automatically power electronics on and off; And turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
Why should you buy from us?
Fast and free UK delivery.
This product comes with 7 days cooling off period.
For more information please contact us at: 01376 530 000.