Skullcandy Ink’d 2.0 In-Ear Headphones – Black/Black
Skullcandy Ink’D 2.0 In-Ear Headphones Black These high quality in-ear headphones with microphone are equipped with Supreme Sound: rich bass, natural vocals and precise highs.
The simple look and flat cable give the Ink’D its character. Its integrated remote control with track control and microphone is easy to use.
You can answer/hang up calls, skip songs and pause.
The Ink’D is suitable for all standard mobile phones with a 3.5 mm socket. Includes 2 pairs of silicone tips in different sizes.
Technical details: driver diameter: 11 mm, frequency response: 20 Hz, 20 kHz, impedance: 16 ohms, max. Load capacity: 100 mW – cable length: 1.3 m – cable type: TPE
The Skullcandy brand was founded by the snowboard primal rock Rick Alden.
Thanks to a distinctive design and impeccable sound, the brand is able to distinguish itself from competitions.
The Skullcandy brand is inspired by athletes, musicians and artists to create the necessary inspiration for the new collection.
The two most popular models are the Skullcandy Aviator and the Skullcandy Lowrider headphones, which convince with many different designs.
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 3.8 x 2.5 cm ; 18.1 g.
- Boxed-product Weight: 45.4 g.
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Supreme Sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs
- Flattened cable for style and durability
- Ergonomic design for the ultimate fit
- Designed, engineered and manufactured by Skullcandy