Tommee Tippee No Touch Digital Thermometer 0M+, Accurate Reading from Forehead
Digital No Touch Forehead Thermometer##
Quick and accurate
The Digital No Touch Thermometer provides a fast two-second accurate reading for your peace of mind and baby’s comfort.
If your baby’s temperature is too high, the Fever indication system on the Digital No Touch Thermometer will sound three short beeps will sound followed by one long beep to warn for potential fever.
Measure surface temperature
Select the infrared mode and point the scanner at any object to get an accurate measurement of its surface temperature. No more guessing when baby’s bottle or food is the right temperature.
The digital thermometer stores 25 memory readings allowing you to monitor baby’s temperature over a period of time with ease.
Switch between Fahrenheit or Celsius
You can alter how the temperature is recorded by switching between temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. To do this, go into power off mode, press and hold the START button then press the STAND-BY (ON/MEM) button for 3 seconds. °C will switch to °F. You can use the same process to switch back from °F to °C. NOTE: when you switch between °C and °F the memory will be cleared
Measure surface temperature
You can measure the surface temperature of any object, such as water, milk, cloth or skin, using the infrared mode. To do this, turn the thermometer on, then press and hold the STAND-BY (ON/MEM) button, and START button at the same time. You will get the real time temperature immediately and in will be continuously updated as you hold the START button.
TIPS FOR TAKING AN ACCURATE READING:
- Patient must be inside for 30 minutes before taking a measurement.
- The patient and device must be in the same stable ambient (room) temperature for 15 minutes before operating.
- Always make sure the scanner lens is clean and undamaged.
- If the eyebrow area is covered with hair, sweat, make-up or dirt, please clean the area beforehand to improve reading accuracy.
- Patients should not drink, eat or be physically active before / while taking the measurement. Remove hats and wait 10 minutes before taking a measurement.
- Always hold the thermometer and forehead steady when taking a reading. Do not move the thermometer until you hear the final beep.
- Don’t take a measurement during or immediately after nursing a baby.
Keep an accurate eye on your baby’s health with the Tommee Tippee Digital No Touch Forehead Thermometer. The calm and comfortable way to measure your baby’s temperature, perfect for checking the temperature of a sleeping child without disturbing them.
Our thermometer is quick, accurate and really easy to use. Just hold the scanner up to 4cm away from the centre of the forehead, press the start button and the temperature will show on the LCD display panel within two seconds. Or use the infrared mode to measure the surface temperature of any object – useful to get an accurate temperature reading for baby’s milk or food.
Who is Tommee Tippee?
50 years ago, two Californian brothers created a weighted base ‘non tip’ cup and named it after their dog Tommee. A British businessman loved the cup and brought Tommee Tippee back to the UK, where we’re now the number 1 feeding brand. For 50 years, we’ve made award-winning, innovative products that are designed to make life a little bit easier for parents. Today we’re in families’ homes in over 50 countries around the world. #ParentOn.
Material Listing: ABS, Silicone, HDPE, LLDPE
- Thermometer x 1,
- instruction leaflet x 1,
- Battery AAA x 2
- Non-intrusive thermometer for forehead readings
- Perfect for reading the temperature of a sleeping child
- Fast 2 second results
- Fever indicator for when temperature is too high
- Measure surface temperature of milk or baby food with infrared mode
- Memory function (stores last 25 readings)
Why should you buy from us?
Fast and free UK delivery.
This product comes with 7 days cooling off period.
For more information please contact us at: 01376 530 000.