Bosch PSR 1800 LI-2 Cordless Drill Driver with 18 V Lithium-Ion Battery
The screwdrivers in the Bosch PSR series are famous mainly because they are handy, easy to operate and they don’t need a plug socket.
These compact, powerful tools also have a decisive advantage.
They can drill and drive screws anywhere and anytime, which makes them truly multi-talented tools.
Start work on your project straightaway.
The cordless drill/drivers from Bosch will provide the required power.
This product comes with a free 2 year guarantee.
- 1 x PSR 18 V Drill Driver
- 1 x Battery pack
- 1 x Double screwdriver bit
- 1 x Plastic carrying case
- 1 x 1-hour charger
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Package Dimensions: 38 x 34 x 9.5 cm
- Item Weight: 2.78 kilograms
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion battery required (included)
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- Wattage: 54 watts
- Maximum power: 850 watts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
Bosch Syneon Chip
Bosch’s innovative Syneon Chip technology forms part of a unique electronic control system that efficiently manages the coordination of battery, motor and gears within your tool, delivering optimum power and maximum endurance for the task at hand.
This intelligent Syneon Chip delivers the perfect amount of energy required for your project and can be found in all Bosch cordless Lithium-ion 10.8V, 18V and 36V DIY products.
Tool-free changing of screwdriver and drill bits
The PSR 1800 LI-2 integrates the keyless chuck feature with Auto-Lock, which means changing screwdriver and drill bits is now easier than ever.
When the on/off switch is not pressed, the drill spindle (and thus the chuck) is locked.
This enables screws to be screwed in and allows the machine to be used as a screwdriver.
This tool features a 2-speed, high performance gearbox, which offers good power transfer (high efficiency) and the highest degree of running smoothness with the smallest possible dimensions.
Optimum power for every type of application
The PSR 1800 LI-2 features 20 pre-selectable torque settings plus a drill and hammer drill setting.
The advantage is that the tool can provide optimum power for every application and a wide range of materials.
- 18 V lithium-ion battery technology – no memory effect, no self-discharge, always ready to use
- Two speed high performance planetary gearbox, power transfer and high running smoothness
- Bosch PowerControl – optimum power for every application. Drilling diameter in wood is 30 mm.
- Drilling diameter in steel is 10 mm
- 20 pre-selectable torque settings plus a drill setting – optimum power for every application
- PowerLight – thanks to the built-in LED, your workpiece is always well lit and clearly visible
Why should you buy from us?
Fast and free UK delivery.
This product comes with 7 days cooling off period.
For more information please contact us at: 01376 530 000.